Situated close to Barbados platinum West Coast in the parish of St James, Lime Villa Barbados is nestled between the calm Caribbean Sea and the luxury resorts of Royal Westmoreland Golf Resort and David Lloyd's Sugar Hill Tennis Resort.
Lime Villa Barbados is a recently built luxury, four bedroom private villa with its own pool and gardens. The villa is located on the luxury Westport Estate and is just a short stroll from the golden sand beach at Alleyne’s Bay and within walking distance of Holetown where major supermarkets, shopping, bars and restaurants are located. If you prefer not to walk a cheap and reliable bus service operates, or taxis and car hire are both available locally.
This Barbados villa will comfortably sleep up to eight people, in accommodation that comprises of four first floor bedrooms. All bedrooms have modern, quiet, split air conditioning systems. The spacious Master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom and access to a 13’ x 8’ balcony overlooking the swimming pool, tropical gardens and views of the West Coast. Along the hall is a second bathroom and three further bedrooms. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are a generous 15’ by 12’ whilst bedroom 4 is a comfortable 12’ by 12’. Bedroom 4 also shares access to the balcony.
Downstairs is fully open plan, allowing the gentle trade winds to blow cool breezes throughout the spacious living areas, ensuring that even when you are in the kitchen you are still within the living space. The living area 21’ x 17’ opens onto patios, front and rear as well as having a laundry room, cloakroom and attached garage.
Living room is equipped with Cable TV, DVD Player, & a Stereo Hi-Fi with iPod Dock. The kitchen is fully equipped with electric cooker, microwave, fridge freezer, coffee maker and all usual cooking utensils. The laundry room has an automatic washing machine and tumble dryer both of which are available for your use when required.
Beyond the rear patio area is a 35’ x 16’ swimming pool, which is 6’ at its deepest, and has decking on all sides to provide plenty of sunbathing areas. The pool is exposed to the sun all day. Those who prefer a little shade can relax on any of the three-covered patio areas. Around the pool are many Sun Loungers, tables, chairs and a parasol for further shade if required.
Click on a photo to see an enlarged image of the Lime Villa Barbados. To flip between photos just use the arrows on your keyboard or press the Escape key (ESC) to close the photo gallery and return to this page.
Below are the current rates at the Lime Villa Barbados:
Booking Conditions and Payment Policies
• 25% non-refundable deposit required to confirm booking.
Below is a list of the features and amenities of the Lime Villa Barbados:
Below is a map showing an aerial view of the Lime Villa Barbados.
• Nearest Village / Town: Holetown, St.James - 4 minutes by car
• Nearest Beaches: Alleyene's Bay, Lone Star Bach, Glitter Bay, Cobblers Cove
• Distance From The Airport: 30-45 minutes by taxi
• Nearest Attractions: Folkestone Marine Park and Museum
• Nearest Surfbreaks: Sandy Lane Bay, Mullins Beach, Tropicana
• Nearest Nightlife: 1st & 2nd Street Holetwon
• Nearest Golf Course: Royal Westmoreland - 5 minutes by car / Sandy Lane Golf Courses - 10 minutes by car
• Nearest Restaurant: A wide variety of restaurants in Holetown - 4 mintues by car.
• Nearest Supermarket: Super Centre at The West Coast Shopping Mall in Holetownn - 4 minutes south of the villa by car.
• Nearest Gas Stations: Texaco in Holetown - 4 minutes south of the villa by car.
How Was Your Experience At The Lime Villa in Barbados?
Have you spent your vacation in Barbados at The Lime Villa?